Monday, March 21, 2011

Tags for Blogs

I have created tags for my blogs so that the reader will be able to keep abreast and not see the blog as Hodge podge. These tags are located at the end of the blog post. They are: 1. ‘Great film Series’ and this section deals with films I consider to be masterpieces and this is not to say that they are impervious to criticism. 2. The section ‘Current releases’ which deals with films that have been released within the last year or so. Lastly there is a section entitled ‘Commentary’ that will involve my opinions on a general subject related to film. It does not fall within the category of ‘critique’ in the strictest sense. For instance, if there is some gap to cover such as a comparison between two films or if I write about the relevance of film in the modern world it would fall under this section. Thanks for all those who have viewed my posts and I promise to build a substantial archive that will rival all the other critics.

No comments:

Post a Comment